2. Intellectual Property Rights. All text, software (including source and object codes), visual, oral or other digital material, photographs, information, data, graphics and all other content of any description available on the Web Site, or included in the Service (collectively, the “Content”), and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how, database rights, and all other rights in or relating to the Content (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) are owned by candy-blush.com or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States of America (“U.S.”). The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. You may only use the Content, Service, or Intellectual Property, or access the Web Site, as expressly permitted in this Agreement and for no other purposes. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights, laws or treaties. Furthermore, you may not use any of candy-blush.com’s trademarks, trade names or service marks in any manner which creates the impression that such names and marks belong to, or are associated with, you or are used with candy-blush.com’s consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of these names and marks. All present and future rights in, and title to, the Service (including database rights and the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to candy-blush.com for its exclusive use.
3. Grant of License. (a) As a User of this Web Site, you are granted a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonassignable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Web Site, Service and Content in the following manner: to participate in a discussion forum that allows the exchange of ideas with other Users; to use any services or Content provided on the Web Site (e.g., participating in polls, viewing videos); and to use the links provided to move to other web sites. candy-blush.com may terminate this license at any time for any reason. (b) You irrevocably grant candy-blush.com and its assigns a nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide and perpetual license to copy, display, disseminate, publish, translate, modify, reformat, or create derivative works from anything that you publish or post on the Web Site (“your information”) or to combine your information with other material.
4. Limitations on Use.
a. You may not use the Service or the Content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement. The Content on this Web Site is for Personal Use only and not for commercial exploitation. As used in this Agreement, “Personal Use” includes your use in a business, academic, professional, organizational, or individual setting. Unauthorized Use includes, but is not limited to, performing, or carrying out, any of the other prohibited acts set out in this subsection (a). You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content, nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Web Site or the Content without candy-blush.com’s prior written permission. You may not upload to the Web Site any data, material, code, virus, or any other digital information that is intended to, or has the effect of, rendering all or parts of the Web Site or the Content ineffective, unavailable, or unusable, or which uses, or attempts to use, the Web Site for any purpose not intended by the candy-blush.com. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country in which you may be using the Web Site. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the Content. You may not sublicense, assign or transfer this license. Any Unauthorized Use of the Web Site, Service or Content is prohibited. Your violation of any of the foregoing provisions constitutes Unauthorized Use, and may result in civil or criminal liability. Requests regarding use of the Web Site, Service or Content for any purpose other than Personal Use, as defined above, should be directed to the contact form found at http://candy-blush.com/contact/.
b. You may copy, modify, reproduce, download, republish, distribute, display, or transmit all or any portion of the Web Site or the Content, provided that (a) it does not constitute an Unauthorized Use and (b) you provide attribution to candy-blush.com as the source of the Content through a citation in all cases, and additionally with a link back to the appropriate page of the Web Site where possible.
c. If an Unauthorized Use does occur, you will defend, indemnify, and hold candy-blush.com harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of an Unauthorized Use of the Web Site or Content.
5. User Conduct. You are solely responsible for your information and warrant that you have all legal rights and licenses necessary for you to comply with Section 5. In connection with the Services and Content, you will not: (a) act in an unwanted or offensive manner toward another User; (b) use the Service for commercial or advertising purposes; (c) harm or exploit minors in any way, which includes requesting personal or other information; (d) post, submit or otherwise do anything with the Service, Content, or Web Site that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or offensive to the average User; (e) act in a racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable manner; (f) collect or store personal data of any other User; (g) post or reference pornographic materials (whether in visual, textual, or audio format); (h) discuss, incite or otherwise solicit illegal activity; or (i) violate or infringe upon the proprietary or other rights of any individual or third party. You will defend, indemnify, and hold candy-blush.com harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of any Content that you post.
6. Commissions. While House Dossier accepts forms of cash advertising and receives a commission on many products featured for purchase on the Web Site.
7. Writers. Writers for candy-blush.com are not compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed by the writer are purely the writer’s views and opinions. If a writer claims or appears to be an expert on any matter, including without limitation a certain topic or product or service area, he or she will only endorse products, services, websites or other items that he/she believes, based on his/her expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product, service, website or other item should be verified by you with the manufacturer or provider.
8. Links/Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. candy-blush.com is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by, nor does it reflect the belief of, candy-blush.com. User hereby irrevocably waives any claim against candy-blush.com in connection with any of the foregoing.
9. Errors and Corrections. candy-blush.com does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected; however, it will make reasonable efforts to correct any such problems if notified by a User. Such notice, with as much detail as possible, should be sent to the editor via the contact form at http://candy-blush.com/contact/. candy-blush.com does not warrant or represent that the Content will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. However, candy-blush.com will make reasonable efforts to correct errors or problems if notified in writing about the error or problem. Notice of such problems, with as much detail as possible, should be sent to the editor via the contact for at http://candy-blush.com/contact/. candy-blush.com may make improvements or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.